Our Property Sales Service
O’Connor Estate Agents provides the following property sales services:
Marketing & Advertising
- Organising delivery of marketing campaign to include: budgets, time scales, fee structures and innovative technology.
- Your property will be advertised on a number of websites including the option of featured and premium adverts if agreed upon – daft.ie, myhome.ie, rent.ie, propertynews.ie, property.ie, let.ie and www.ocestates.ie
- Prepare quality glossy colour brochures.
- Provide our new ‘FOR SALE’ signs.
- Display your property on our light panel suspended LED display systems in our prominent High Street showroom.
- Excellent photos are essential for presenting property in the best light for advertising and websites which we can provide by a professional photographer.
- Option to provide detailed floor plans of properties.
- Organising marketing in National Newspapers if required.
- We have a comprehensive database of cash and loan approved buyers to match prospective properties.
- We can arrange for a Building Energy Rating (BER) certificate which is required by law for all existing buildings, prior to being offered for sale.
- We will visit your property and provide an expert professional valuation for your consideration.
- Arrange for the sale of your property in an organised manner using our specific expertise to achieve maximum value.
- Identification of target market.
- We believe that we have unparalleled experience and in depth knowledge in North County Dublin & City.
- Advice on presentation of properties including top selling tips to enhance value.
- This will personally be a hands-on approach and we feel that with our experience we can negotiate the best possible sales price in the market.
- Review of property and on a routine basis.
- Advice on preparation of legal documentation for efficient sales process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- We will carry out all viewings for prospective purchasers in a professional manner and will offer convenient times for viewings including late evenings, Saturdays and Sundays if required.
- We will deal with all phone and email enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- We will investigate the purchaser’s ability to raise finance.
- We will prepare Sales Advice Notes to be forwarded to relevant Solicitors to include any special conditions applicable.
- Meeting Valuers and Surveyors to allow access to properties that have been sale agreed.
- Chasing purchasers to sign contracts whilst providing constant updates to our clients. We will guide them through the sale in a professional manner to ensure they get a first class memorable experience in dealing with both ourselves and our client.
- Provide biweekly sales report to include all relevant data.
- We will arrange to meet purchasers after any sales close to arrange handover procedure.