Residential Property Lettings Service
Our property lettings service offers the following tailored package:
- Inspection of the property to determine Advised Letting Value.
- Photograph the interior and exterior of the property for the purpose of marketing and establishing its condition for future reference.
- Market/advertise the property on relevant property websites. The property will be advertised on daft.ie, myhome.ie, rent.ie, propertynews.ie, property.ie, let.ie and www.ocestates.ie
- We can arrange for a Building Energy Rating (BER) certificate which is required by law for all existing buildings, prior to being offered for rent.
- Show property to prospective tenants.
- Lease Contract Management to include any relevant special conditions.
- Request references/screen prospective tenants.
- Move tenant into property and complete handover procedure.
- Agree an inventory of the contents of the property with the tenant.
- Read relevant meters and transfer those utilities into the tenant’s name.
- Accept Security Deposit and 1st month’s rent and transfer to relevant account.
- Setting up the Standing Order.
- Complete the PRTB registration online and submit appropriate fee.