Our Property Management Services
We are eager to provide an expert and professional property management service and below we have provided a breakdown of our services. We strive to provide optimum occupancy in order to maximise cash flow on the asset whilst also offering tenant satisfaction.
PRTB & Rent Management
- Negotiate renewal & signing of leases to bring rents in line with market rents to maximize asset.
- One seamless expert property service that will professionally manage your property.
- Inspections with follow up reports.
- Renewal of Part 4 Tenancies where applicable.
- Collect and forward rents on a monthly basis to nominated account via EFT.
- Reconciliation of Rental Income to include monthly reports outlining any deficits and actions taken to resolve.
- Warning notices, 14 day notices & 28 day notices to comply with requirements of legislation and industry best practice where applicable.
- PRTB support services including attending PRTB hearings on behalf of a client if there is ever any issue with tenants. This includes following through from Determination Order stage to Enforcement Proceedings to achieve vacant possession & pursuing tenants for arrears where applicable.
- Statement of Accounts.
- Key holding for all properties.
- Dealing with any anti-social behaviour issues.
- Dealing with any Management Agent/Tenant related issues.
- Providing Landlord References to tenants.
- Expected level of fit out advice.
- Review of any compliance issues.
We will deal with any repairs or maintenance issues – through a network of skilled trades people – that arise during the tenancy. We will constantly advise on the maintenance of properties to maintain the value of the asset.
At end of tenancy
- Carry out prior move out inspection to advise tenant of any potential issues which may affect their security deposit whilst giving them the opportunity to address any issue.
- Retrieve the keys from the tenant upon move out.
- Note relevant utility meter readings and arrange final accounts.
- Carry out an inspection of the property (noting any visible changes from the initial condition).
- Photograph the interior of the property if there is any visible damage.
- Assess the extent of repairs/maintenance work necessary and advise client accordingly.
- Calculate the amount, if any, of the “Security Deposit” to be deducted to cover breaches of the tenancy and appraise Client.
- Organise cleaning between tenancies.
- Arrange for the property to be re-let.